And we’re off! Humans start your engines because Geocaching has officially started! Of course as a dog I have great experience in the art of treasure-seeking. But you may need some help getting started.
1. Visit the Foundation page for an explanation of Geocaching.
2. Once you’re an expert, or novice, grab your GPS navigation device or download the Geocaching app for your smart phone.
3. Now you’re ready for the Enzo Cache links:
Enzo1: Bark Twice for Yes http://coord.info/GC46TMF
Enzo2: Dogs Like Books http://coord.info/GC46TP3
Enzo3: Where Does a Dog Go? http://coord.info/GC45YB0
Enzo4: Dogs Are Cool http://coord.info/GC45YJ5
Enzo5: Racing in the Rain http://coord.info/GC45YJC
Enzo6: Start Finish Cache http://coord.info/GC11110
Don’t forget to enter the Enzo Geocaching Super Challenge:
(1) Find Enzo Geocaches #1-6.
(2) Sign the log in the geocache – and also online once you get home.
(3) Pick up a piece of “treasure” from each one.
(4) Send an email firstname.lastname@example.org. In it, list the six pieces of treasure, and include your first and last name. You MUST include all six items.
One entry per person. All valid entries will be entered in a random drawing for a super fabulous Enzo prize!!! Deadline to enter: April 1, 2013, 11:59 p.m.
And if you get super stumped, call (877) 233-6722 and our resident geocacher will help you out.
Alright humans, say it with me – nature calls and that’s a call I answer on the first ring.