Oh, you’re up! Good. Hello humans.
Today marks the official kickoff of Book Week! I know, I’m excited too. I’m only into my second paragraph and I’ve already used 5 exclamation points. No biggie. I’m enthusiastic! (six)
To help navigate you through this week I had originally assembled articles of clothing belonging to humans relative to Book Week. Then my editor reminded me that your noses do not work as well as our noses and I scratched that idea off my belly. Oops, I mean, I scratched that idea off my list and scratched an annoying itch off my belly. Not one to be detoured, I devised a second plan; a checklist.
Below you find everything you need to get you started on your Book Week journey. I call it ‘LB Enzo’s Book Week Checklist’ (I know, I have a way with titles) Humans… Start your engines!!
LB Enzo’s Book Week Checklist:
- Read The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein. My suggestion? Check it out from the library and then buy it from your local bookstore. I always say about books ‘You fall in love at the library and get married at the bookstore.’
- Buy your tickets for the marquee event: Garth Stein at the Carpenter Center. You can purchase them by calling (562) 985-7000 or by visiting https://web.ovationtix.com/trs/pe/9736160
- Start your Geocaching! Find out all you need to know here.
- Check out all our events here.
- Go outside and run around in the yard. (oops, that one was a reminder for myself)
- Check back here for fun updates.
- Take a nap because you’re so exhausted from all the running around and excitement.
Nature calls – and that’s a call I always answer on the first ring!